TOSHIBA Medical Systems Corporation (TMSC) is a medical device company engaged in designing, manufacturing and selling diagnostic imaging equipment in more than 120 countries worldwide. TMSC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Toshiba Corporation and conducts its operations under Toshiba’s Social Infrastructure segment. The company operates in a single segment, which develops, manufactures and markets medical equipment, including diagnostic X-ray systems, magnetic resonance imaging systems, medical X-ray computed tomography systems, diagnostic ultrasound systems, diagnostic nuclear medicine systems, radiation therapy systems, medical sample testing equipment, and information systems. TMSCs operations are spanned across the geographies of the Americas, Europe, Africa/Middle-East and Asia-Pacific. The company is headquartered in Tochigi-ken, Japan. ( http://www.companyprofilesandconferences.com/report/TOSHIBA-Medical-Systems-Corporation-Strategic-SWOT-Analysis-Review.html )
TOSHIBA Medical Systems Corporation Key Recent Developments
Jan 27, 2011: Varian Signs X-Ray Products Contract With Toshiba Medical Systems
Jan 11, 2011: Toshiba Announces Non-Contrast MRA Multi-Center Trial
Aug 20, 2010: Toshiba Introduces AIDR Technology
Jun 09, 2010: Toshiba Medical Systems Appoints Satoshi Tsunakawa As President, CEO
May 17, 2010: Toshiba Promotes Catherine Wolfe To Senior Director Of Corporate And Strategic Communications
GlobalDatas TOSHIBA Medical Systems Corporation – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
– Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
– Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
– SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
– Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
– Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
– Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
– Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
– Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
– Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
– Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
– Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
– Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
– Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
– Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
For more information kindly visit : http://www.companyprofilesandconferences.com/report/TOSHIBA-Medical-Systems-Corporation-Strategic-SWOT-Analysis-Review.html
Contact us at :
Company Profiles and Conferences
Flat A-1901/02, 19th floor,
Palm Beach Road, Sanpada,
Navi Mumbai – 400705, India.
Phone : +91 22 2756 1536
Fax : +91 22 2757 9131
E-mail : [emailprotected]
Website : www.companyprofilesandconferences.com